771-FARMER LED – new LED solution by IBV Hungaria for agriculture with high IP protection
Ready to Ship! Our new professional dust and waterproof 771-Farmer LED is ideal for use in chemically aggressive environments in the agriculture (extremely harsh environments such as livestock farms, cattle holding, buildings where breeding animals are kept).
YOUR MAIN BENEFITS WITH 771-Farmer LED:
- Perfectly applicable in farming industry
- Heavily armed with special components for long-term fight against chemicals (including ammonia)
- High grade of protection – IP65 and IP66 in option – against dust, contamination and water permeation
- EU-made product: produced with German technology and Hungarian know-how
- Housing: Made of glass fibre reinforced polyester (GRP) in light grey (RAL7035) colour.
- Diffuser: Opal Acrylic – injection moulded PMMA (unique non-aging properties, extremely high chemical resistance).
- LED System: LUMNIUM FARMER HV – the new corrosion resistant LED system designed for long-term resistance against chemicals, especially ammonia.
- Maximum chemical resistance reached by the application of special components, such as: tinned wires, silicone gasket as extremely durable sealing and hermetically sealed driver.
- Dimensions: 1x600mm, 1x1200mm, 1x1500mm and 2x1500mm
- Power and Luminous flux: 14W or 23W or 33W or 43W; up to 6,600 luminous flux
- Warranty: available with 3 or 5 years warranty
For further details on 771-Farmer LED, please contact your IBV contacts or download the model’s catalogue pages from our website here: Catalogue – 771-Farmer LED